Information for Businesses
The Community Cash Program is a simple gift certificate program that unifies and promotes the local Prosser business community. Each Community Cash voucher has a $10 value and should be exchanged for $10 worth of goods and services.
How to Participate
Accept Community Cash at your Business
It’s FREE to participate! Complete the Agreement Form and return it to Historic Downtown Prosser or The Prosser Chamber of Commerce office, or email it to email@example.com.
All Community Cash used at your business will be redeemable through Historic Downtown Prosser/Prosser Chamber at 100% of face value. By signing up as a participating business you will be included in the promotional materials surrounding the program, and customers will be encouraged to spend at your business. Each participating business will be given a small display sign indicating their participation. You will need to turn your Community Cash vouchers in for reimbursement at the Chamber/Historic Downtown office. Checks will be issued the 1st and 15th of each month.
Buy Community Cash
Purchase them yourself, use them as bonuses for employees, thank you gifts for faithful customers, or however you choose to take advantage of the program. Community cash can be purchased at the Chamber of Commerce/Historic Prosser offices.
Community Cash are valid and redeemable for goods and services at participating businesses for stated value. Merchant participation and product availability subject to change at any time. Community Cash cannot be redeemed for cash or used to purchase other gift certificates. Community Cash cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Community Cash cannot be used or redeemed towards previous purchases. Merchant gives cash for remainder of any purchase less than the value of the Community Cash being used. All sales subject to terms of participating merchant.
Community Cash Agreement
By signing this agreement, Historic Downtown Prosser and the Prosser Chamber of Commerce agree to:
- List the local merchant as a Participating Merchant in all promotions of the Community Cash Program
- Promote the Community Cash Program
- Distribute Community Cash
- Reimburse Participating Merchants for the full face value of all Community Cash received in a timely manner
By signing this agreement, you (the participating local merchant) agrees to:
- Accept Community Cash as currency for their full face value
- Inform all of your staff that you accept Community Cash
- Accept Community Cash at any time after their issue, as Washington State law prohibits any expiration date
- Redeem Community Cash with the Historic Downtown Prosser Association or Prosser Chamber of Commerce for their full face value in a timely manner (checks issued the 1st and 15th of each month)
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to request redemption of Community Cash